Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Internet Explorer Browser Issue

Problem:

Apparently, my blog is having some cross browser issues with Internet Explorer and it's preventing the website from showing all its content.  For those of you who are interested in viewing the issue I am referring to, please see the images listed below:

This Is How The Plumber San Francisco Website Looks In Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer 


This Is How The Website Looks In Fire Fox, Chrome, and Other Browsers

Fire Fox, Chrome, Other Browsers


Solution:

Temporarily, instead of using Internet Explorer to view this website, you can view it in Fire Fox, Chrome, or almost any other browser except IE! 

I will either attempt to resolve this issue over the weekend or completely redesign the site.  With this being an issue, I'm going to temporarily avoid sending traffic to this site until I can rectify the issue.  Thank you for your patience and bringing this information to my attention!


No comments:

Post a Comment